【REIKI SHARE(Gathering) KYOTO
Reiki practitioners (any school, any lineage) and
new-to-Reiki people are all welcome to join.
(No advance contact is required.)
(Feel free to come late or leave earlier.)
- Every Monday (6:30pm. - 9:00pm.)
- Central Kyoto, near SHIJO/KARASUMA, in the neighborhood of the head temple "BUKKO-JI " c/o "DAIZEN-IN" Buddhist Temple , 397-9, Shinkai-cho, Bukko-ji-sagaru, Takakura-dori,Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 京都市下京区高倉通仏光寺下ル新開町３９７－９ 「大善院」
HOW to get there
- ◆ 7- minute- walk from Subway "SHIJO" Station and/or Hankyu Kyoto Line "KARASUMA" Station
- ◆From JR "KYOTO" Station tranfer to the subway line. Take the subway bound for KOKUSAI - KAIKAN Station. Get off at "SHIJO" Station. 7- minute walk from there.
- ◆ From Keihan Line "SHIJO" Station, 13 minutes on foot.
- ※ Please bring your own drink (water, tea or something)
- The Second Sunday of the month ( 2:00pm.-5:00pm. )
- c/o Amida-ji temple